Joshua M. Lott advises and represents employers in all areas of employment law. His practice is focused on defending employers involved in state and federal litigation, including matters relating to:
- Employment discrimination and harassment
- Family medical leave
- Restrictive covenants in employment agreements
Prior to joining Littler, Josh worked in the Atlanta office of a national law firm, representing public and private employers in all aspects of employment litigation. After law school, he completed judicial clerkships for the Hon. E. Clayton Scofield and Hon.
Alan J. Baverman at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. In law school, Josh served as the Executive Editor of the Georgia State University Law Review.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of Georgia, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Superior Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$