With broad litigation experience in business and real estate disputes, Joshua R. Mandell devotes his practice to all aspects of commercial litigation, including breach of contract matters, fraud claims, lender liability issues, and business torts.
He represents financial institutions, secured lenders, commercial landlords, property owners, and real property receivers in real estate litigation. Josh also has extensive experience resolving matters in state and federal court through arbitration.
In addition to his litigation work, Josh is an active member of Akerman’s Cannabis Practice, which provides counsel to clients on the complex legal and business issues impacting companies with interests in the medical and adult-use cannabis industries.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2002, Loyola Law Review, Chief Note & Comment Editor
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1995, High Honors
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Remedies Section, Executive Committee, Member
- California Receivers Forum, Member
- Los Angeles Rotary Club “LA5,” Board of Directors; Scholarship Committee, Co-Chair
- National Cannabis Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$