Joshua N. Mitchell is a senior associate in the Washington, D.C. office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Appellate, Constitutional, and Administrative Law practice. Josh represents and advises clients across a wide variety of subject matter, with a particular focus on complex intellectual-property disputes.
Before joining King & Spalding, Josh served as a law clerk to the Hon. Ed Carnes, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Josh earned his law degree, magna cum laude, and an LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from the Duke University School of Law, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and the National Order of Scribes.
He also served as an Executive Editor on the Duke Law Journal. Before attending law school, Josh worked as a technical writer in the computer industry for nearly a decade.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- LL.M., Duke University School of Law
- B.A., Carleton College
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$