Joshua Panas is attorney of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Joshua Panas’ practice focuses on domestic and international real estate transactions.Joshua joined the firm in 2007 and became a senior attorney in 2014.
His work includes mortgage and mezzanine finance, real estate-related mergers, and acquisitions and portfolio leasing matters.
- The Canadian Government, as tenant, in its negotiation for the new location for its Consulate General and Permanent Mission to the UN in New York City.
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc. in connection with numerous portfolio leasing matters, including hospital and nursing center master leases with Ventas, Inc. and real estate matters related to mergers and acquisitions and corporate financings.
- Private investors in the acquisition and leaseback of major corporate campuses in the New York City area.
- Banks, private equity funds and other lending clients in the origination of mortgage and mezzanine financing.
- Various clients, including TPG, Warburg Pincus, and Stanley Black & Decker in real estate matters related to mergers and acquisitions, including acquisition and disposition of real estate, leasing and transitional arrangements.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2003
- University of Cambridge, M. Phil., 2000
- Yale University, B.A., 1999
- New York
Rate : $$$$