Joshua Quinter is a commercial litigation and business planning lawyer with a focus on construction law. Mr. Quinter actively works with his clients in the areas of business planning, contract negotiation and project consulting, risk management and dispute resolution, and litigation.
Mr. Quinter has extensive experience in representing stakeholders at every level of the construction industry. He has represented owners, contractors, and subcontractors on both public and private projects on a multitude of issues, including payment issues, defect and delay claims, and indemnification and insurance issues.
Mr. Quinter has successfully obtained verdicts and rulings for his construction clients in cases involving various contract claims, liens, surety bonds, and personal injury claims resulting from construction site accidents.
His extensive experience includes litigating complex commercial cases, insurance coverage and bad faith issues, unemployment compensation benefits, and labor and employment law issues. His experience includes mediation, arbitration, and litigation; but he spends extensive time helping clients manage risks and solve problems before they enter litigation.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D., 2001
- The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, B.A. 1997
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2006
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Eastern Pennsylvania
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Industry
- Young Republican Attorneys Association of Montgomery County
Rate : $$$$