Joshua Randall provides strategic intellectual property advice to Fortune 500 companies and start-ups, with a focus on patent prosecution across the mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical, and biomedical arts.
His experience includes preparing and prosecuting utility and design patent applications, due diligence investigations, patentability and freedom to operate opinions, inter partes reviews (IPRs), and reexamination proceedings. He also helps clients protect, defend, and monetize their IP assets by leveraging his technical background to develop effective licensing and litigation strategies.
Josh has worked on hundreds of patent applications covering technologies such as: medical device technologies, data storage systems, aerospace technologies, jewelry design, optical films, power sports vehicles, fire safety systems, dental equipment, filtration and fluid control systems, printer and copier equipment, paper manufacturing and dispensing equipment, footwear, fuel delivery systems, ATV accessories, archery devices, and other outdoor equipment.
- University of Minnesota, J.D., 2001
- University of Utah, B.S., 1998
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Member
- Intellectual Property Section Chair, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Member
Rate : $$$$