Joshua D. Reynolds’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisition transactions involving a wide range of public and private business combinations, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, minority investments, joint ventures, and complex cross-border transactions.
Joshua also represents emerging and middle-market public and private companies regarding formation and financing, public offerings, periodic securities reporting, and commercial contracts. Before joining the firm, Joshua practiced in San Francisco where he primarily advised private equity clients on mergers and acquisitions.
Joshua received his B.A. from The George Washington University and earned his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, cum laude.
- Representation of Shore Capital Partners, a healthcare-focused private equity firm, in the add-on acquisition of fourteen dental practices through its portfolio company Great Lakes Dental Partners.
- Representation of a leading provider of urgent care software and services in its acquisition an Alabama-based full-service urgent care facility.
- Representation of American Southern Homes, a Virginia-based home holding company, in its $38 million acquisition of Stoneridge Homes, an Alabama-based homebuilder.
- Representation of a Texas-based private equity firm in its acquisition of a specialty medical provider to rural communities from its owners.
- Representation of a Texas-based private equity firm in its acquisition of an Oklahoma-based urgent care provider from its owners.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, JD, cum laude, 2009
- The George Washington University, BA, Economics and International Affairs, magna cum laude, 2005
Admissions : California
- President, Board of Directors of ArtPoint, July 2012 – Present
- Member, Bay Area Advisory Board of Facing History and Ourselves, September 2012 – Present
- Member, Board of Directors of the Contemporaries, April 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$$