Mr. Joshua A. Rodine’s practice is focused on employment litigation with a particular emphasis on complex single-plaintiff employment discrimination litigation, wage and hour class actions, and workplace advice and counseling. Mr. Rodine’s practice also includes assisting clients in responding to, and defending against, EEOC, NLRA, DOL, and state charges.
In addition to defending wage and hour matters, Mr. Rodine provides advice to employers ranging in size from just a few employees to Fortune 500 corporations on compliance with state and federal wage and hour laws and avoidance of litigation under those laws.
Mr. Rodine has extensive experience defending single and multi-plaintiff employment discrimination cases brought under federal and state laws and employment-related breach of contract and tort claims. Mr. Rodine’s litigation practice covers the full spectrum of litigation services, including litigation management, motion practice, trials and appeals.
Mr. Rodine has extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including arbitration and mediation. Mr. Rodine has represented clients in a wide number of industries including temporary staffing, transportation, hospitality, finance, health care, and entertainment.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law (2002)
- M.A., University of Maryland (1999)
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara (1996)
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$