Joshua Smith’s experience includes complex commercial and business litigation matters, contract disputes, real estate disputes, foreclosures, eminent domain, partnership disputes and government contracting. Prior to college, Joshua served in the U.S. Army Infantry and was stationed at Ft. Benning, Georgia and Ft. Hood, Texas.
He handles closely-held corporate and partnership disputes, dissolution actions and UCC matters. He represents clients in all state and federal courts throughout Florida as well as arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association. He also represents clients such as regional and national businesses, banks, lending institutions, home owners associations, condominium associations and government contractors.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Leadership Tampa Bay, Class of 2012
- Tampa Connection, Class of 2006-2007
Rate : $$$