Joshua L. Stearns focuses his practice in the areas of energy and business litigation. Josh graduated magna cum laude while participating as a student-athlete for the University of Louisville football team.
Similarly, he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, where he was the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Law and Education and a quarterfinalist on both the National Moot Court and National Tax Moot Court teams. Josh also earned a Certificate of Accounting from Bellarmine University while attending law school.
- Successfully defended national retailer against improper construction arbitration claims
- Advised Kentucky university on student disciplinary proceeding and contract disputes
- Represented national healthcare client against Workforce Investment Opportunity Act claims
- Provided guidance on 2018 U.S. Department of Education proposed Title IX regulations for higher education systems
- J.D. University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A. University of Louisville, magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Journal of Law and Education, Editor-in-Chief
- Associate Board Member, Coalition for the Homeless
- Street Law Teacher, Central High School Law and Government Magnet Program
Rate : $$$$