Joy O. Siu is an associate in the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Ms. Siu’s practice centers on complex business litigation, with an emphasis on class action, antitrust, and unfair competition issues. Ms. Siu currently serves as the Student Liaison Chair of the UC Hastings Board of Governors. Prior to law school, Ms. Siu taught interpretation and argument, composition, and rhetoric at Carnegie Mellon University.
During law school, Ms. Siu leveraged her training in persuasive writing into five best appellate brief awards as a member of the UC Hastings Moot Court Competition Team, where she also gained early courtroom experience, winning the Thomas Tang National Moot Court Competition, New York City Bar Association Regional Moot Court Competition, and David E. Snodgrass Moot Court Competition.
- J.D., UC Hastings College of the Law, 2015, cum laude
- M.A., Carnegie Mellon University, 2010
- B.A., University of North Texas, 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$$