Juan Ferrer is a partner in Holland & Knight’s Miami office. Mr. Ferrer focuses his practice on commercial and private aviation matters, banking and finance, secured transactions, cross-border leasing and financing, general corporate matters, sales and acquisitions of capital equipment, and commercial and residential real estate.
He actively represents lenders, lessors, airlines, aircraft manufacturers, publicly held and private companies, and high-net-worth individuals in connection with the purchase, sale and finance (including lease finance) of private and commercial aircraft.
In addition, Mr. Ferrer has extensive experience in the banking, finance and real estate fields with substantial representation of financial institutions, publicly traded entities and wealthy individuals in syndicated credit facilities, mortgage and asset-based financing, corporate and other commercial financing, and commercial and residential real estate financing.
Mr. Ferrer also represents clients in a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financing and corporate finance, and general corporate needs such as structural and formation matters.
- American Bar Association
- National Aircraft Finance Association, Board of Directors
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section: Executive Council, Member; Legal Opinion Standards Committee, Vice Chair; Corporations, Securities and Financial Services Committee, Past Chair
- National Business Aviation Association, Member
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., with distinction
- National Defense University, M.S., with distinction
Rate : $$$$