Juan C. Enjamio focuses on the defense of companies facing complex employment disputes. Juan is head of the firm’s labor and employment team in Miami and managing partner of the firm’s Miami office.
Juan regularly represents domestic and international clients in discrimination and harassment lawsuits, wage and hour collective actions, ERISA litigation and enforcement of non-competition agreements, and counsels domestic and international clients on employment, labor and commercial issues.
He also has extensive experience in international litigation, complex commercial litigation, and defense of class actions.
Juan is a contributing author to the firm’s Employment & Labor Perspectives blog. He is a former Adjunct Professor of Constitutional Law at Florida International University.
- Defended large employers in nationwide FLSA collective actions
- Defended large employers in jury trials and arbitration proceedings in cases alleging discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims
- Defended large multinational corporations in various race, gender, and retaliation lawsuits brought by individual or joint plaintiffs in federal courts throughout the country
- Represented multinational corporations in employment discrimination and multi-plaintiff lawsuits in Puerto Rico
- Represented various employers, including large corporations and small businesses, in the enforcement of non-competition agreements and the protection of trade secrets
- Represented foreign governments in commercial disputes in state and federal courts
- Defended multinational corporations in privacy class action lawsuits
- Investigated claims executives of domestic and international corporations
- JD, University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 1986
- BS, University of Florida, with high honors, 1982
- Board Member, Board of Directors of the University of Florida Alumni Association
- Member, United Way Center for Financial Stability
- Member of the Board of Advisors, University of Miami School of Law Center for Ethics and Public Policy
- Member of the Board, St. John Bosco Leadership Learning Center
- Dean’s Advisory Council, University of Miami School of Law
- Former Member, Third District Court of Appeal Judicial Nomination Committee
- Former Member, Federal Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel of the United States
- District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
Rate : $$$