Juan A. Marqués-Díaz is attorney of McConnell Valdés LLC. His practice includes general civil and commercial litigation before the Puerto Rico and federal courts, concentrating in local appellate practice, constitutional, tax, consumer class action, administrative, insurance, and land use litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Marqués-Díaz clerked for the Hon. José A. Andréu García, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, and also served as Special Aide to Chief Justice Andréu García. While in law school he served as Associate Editor of the University of Puerto Rico Law Review.
He frequently writes and lectures on alternative methods of dispute resolution.
By appointment of the Puerto Rico Supreme Court, Mr. Marqués-Díaz has been a member of the Puerto Rico Board of Bar Examiners since 1997.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1988
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico Law School, 1991
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 1994
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
Rate : $$$