Juan M. Naveira is a Partner in the Firm’s Corporate Department, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions involving Latin America. Juan has represented leading companies across different industries as well as financial institutions and private equity firms such as JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, HSBC, KKR and The Carlyle Group, among others.
He regularly advises clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, high yield and investment grade debt offerings, initial public offerings and other debt and equity financing transactions throughout Latin America. Juan received his LL.M. from Columbia Law School in 2007 and his LL.B. from Universidad Catolica Argentina-School of Law in 2003.
- Columbia Law School, 2007 LL.M.
- Universidad Catolica Argentina-School of Law, 2003 LL.B.
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York 2008
- Buenos Aires, Argentina 2003
Rate : $$$$