Juan C. Villaveces is a board certified real estate lawyer who focuses his practice on all aspects of residential and commercial real estate law and lender representation. With over 15 years of experience, Juan has successfully represented individual and corporate clients of all sizes in a variety of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of high-end residential properties, multifamily properties, shopping centers, office buildings, health care facilities, industrial facilities, and mobile home parks.
In addition, Juan represents institutional and private lenders in connection with all types of real estate and asset-based loans. Before joining Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Juan worked as manager of operations and in-house counsel for a national software company recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine.
- J.D., Florida State University, 1999
- B.S., Florida State University, 1995
Bar and Court Admissions : Florida, 1999
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Education Foundation of Sarasota County, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Suncoast Communities Blood Bank, Board of Directors
- Forty Carrots Family Center, Former Member of Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$