Jude C. Nwaokobia is an associate at Outten & Golden LLP in the Washington, D.C. office, and a member of the firm’s Individual Practice Area, and is active in the Discrimination & Retaliation, Class & Collective Action, Family Responsibilities & Disability Discriminationand Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer Workplace Rights (LGBTQ) Practice Groups.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Mr. Nwaokobia worked as an associate at a boutique employment law firm in Washington D.C, where he advised and represented employees on matters involving claims of unpaid wages, discrimination, retaliation, denial of employee benefits, wrongful termination and breach of contract.
Mr. Nwaokobia received a B.S. in Psychology and a B.A. in History from Purdue University in 2013, and his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School in 2016. During law school, Mr. Nwaokobia worked as a law clerk at the D.C. Employment Justice Center, where he assisted low-income workers on a wide range of employment related matters, and he also served as a law clerk for the Delaware Attorney General’s office in its Criminal and Fraud Divisions.
Bar Admissions & Professional Activities:
- Mr. Nwaokobia is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Washington Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Volunteer Attorney, Workers’ Rights Clinic, Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs
Rate : $$$