Judson Daws has lived in Southeast Texas all of his life. As such, he is familiar with the rich traditions associated with communities in and around the golden triangle. The son of a plant worker, Judson is familiar with the attribute of hard work. He is devoted to working hard to provide the best legal care and advocacy for all of his clients.
Prior to working at the Daws Law Firm, Judson clerked at multiple District Courts in Jefferson County. During this time, Judson saw how the legal process in both injury and family cases can take a toll on the lives of those involved. He is dedicated to helping reduce this toll as much as possible, as well as helping his clients fully understand and win their legal battles.
Judson earned a BBA in Finance and Economics from Lamar University. He earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law. While at STCL Judson was honored to become a member of the International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi.
Judson is the father of an active son and lives in Nederland with his wife, Lena.
- South Texas College of Law – JD
- Lamar University – BBA in Finance and Economics
- State of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- South Texas College of Law Alumni Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- A+ Rated – Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Beaumont Chamber Of Commerce
- Vidor Chamber Of Commerce
Rate : $$$$