Judy Deng practices corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on the representation of international software, mobile Internet, life sciences, semi-conductor, and other technology companies, with substantial operations in the Silicon Valley. She also has extensive experience representing Chinese institutional financial and strategic investors and buyers involved with such companies.
Judy counsels company clients in cross-border restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, employee incentive programs, and strategic intellectual property transactions.
- Counsel, Reed Smith, Palo Alto, Calif., 2012-2016
- Associate, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Palo Alto, Calif., 2007-2012
- Managing Associate, Hogan & Lovells, Shanghai and Beijing, 2004-2007
- P.R.C Law Consultant, Simmons & Simmons, Shanghai, 1999-2001
Professional & Community Activities:
- California State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2002
- LL.M., Fudan University, 1999
- LL.B., Fudan University, 1996
Rate : $$$