Judy M. Iriye represents private companies in many facets of labor and employment law, including the defense of : Wrongful discharge actions, Claims of sexual harassment, Class action claims in wage and hour matters, Employment discrimination.
During law school, Judy was a judicial extern to the Hon. Kimberly McLane Wardlaw and the Hon. John G. Davies of the U. S. District Court for the Central District of California. Judy regularly provides legal services to her many pro bono clients, including Upward Bound House, East West Players, and NextStep Fitness.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2000
- A.B., Harvard Radcliffe College, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Japanese American Bar Association
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Harvard Club of Hawaii
Rate : $$$$