Judy Wong is an Associate at Fragomen’s San Francisco office. She focuses her practice on advising Fortune 500 companies on U.S. employment-based immigration law and assisting clients with family-based immigration matters, reentry permits and naturalization. She works closely with clients to ensure their complete understanding of the visa process.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Judy served as a Legal Writer for an immigration practice at a San Francisco-based law firm. In this capacity, she prepared Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researcher petitions (e.g., EB-1 and O-1) and assisted with a variety of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.
Judy served as a Post-Bar Fellow and a Summer Law Clerk at the Asian Law Alliance, where she assisted clients with various immigration matters, including U-visa, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) cases.
She also spearheaded immigration clinics, N-400 citizenship workshops and community education and outreach. Judy has also provided pro bono assistance with citizenship applications through the organization.
- Streamlined the global immigration process for a corporate client by revising communications regarding work authorizations in various countries.
- Conducted comprehensive analyses of cases to ensure clients met the applicable visa requirements, including compliance with immigration rules, regulations and policies.
- Prepared responses to PERM Labor Certification audits from the Department of Labor and Requests for Evidence from USCIS.
- Leveraged experience with employment and family-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters to expedite and manage heavy caseloads while working within strict timelines.
- Golden Gate University | J.D., 2014
- University of California, Davis | B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions: California
Rate : $$$