Mr. Jules A. Levenson is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw, LLP, where he represents employers in a wide range of employment law matters, including class and collective actions, wage and hour litigation, and single plaintiff discrimination claims.
In addition, Mr. Levenson also counsels clients regarding compliance with a variety of workplace laws and regulations. Mr. Levenson first joined the firm as a Summer Fellow following his 2nd year of law school, before returning to the firm after graduation as a senior fellow and then an associate.
While in law school, Mr. Levenson interned for the Hon. Maurice B. Cohill, Jr., of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and served on the board of Northwestern’s Jewish Law Students Association.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, cum laude (2014)
- Online Articles Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- B.A., Brandeis University, magna cum laude (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$