Juli Simas James is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate, Land & Zoning and Government Law Practice Groups. Juli concentrates her practice in the areas of land use and real estate.
Juli has extensive experience in representing developers and property owners in connection with complex development, land use, school and transportation concurrency, vested rights, permitting and regulatory matters.
This representation includes all facets of land use and real estate, including comprehensive planning, rezoning, annexation, site planning, platting, concurrency, the acquisition and sale of real estate and real estate leasing and financing.
- Florida State University, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- University of North Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, 1992
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County School Impact Fee Study Advisory Committee, 2018
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Member
- City, County & Local Government Law Section Member
- Environmental & Land Use Law Section Member
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section Member
- State & Local Government Law Section Member
Rate : $$$