Julia J. Ahn is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. Prior to joining the Investment Management Group, Ms. Ahn was a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Ahn joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Ahn received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2016, and a B.A. from University of Pennsylvania in 2011.
- A Japanese utility as a member of an investor group in the group’s acquisition of majority ownership interests in Kleen Energy Systems, LLC, which operates a 620-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant located in Middletown, Connecticut. As part of the transaction, an affiliate of Ares EIF will manage the Kleen Energy power plant on behalf of the investor group.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Discovery Communications in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Special Committee of the Board of Directors of BGC Partners in BGC Partners’ acquisition of Berkeley Point Financial, a leading commercial real estate finance company.
- Johnson & Johnson in its purchase of an exclusive option to acquire Bird Rock Bio, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative immuno-inflammatory regulators that can be used in the treatment of liver disease.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$