Julia Bright Hartley is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP and practices in Charlotte in the area of business litigation.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, JD, with honors (2006)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, BS, Sport Management, summa cum laude (2002)
Admissions : North Carolina
- Handling consumer financial services matters in federal and state courts
- Handling employment matters
- Representing insurance companies in rescission actions based on material misrepresentations and interpleader actions in federal court
- Working on other business litigation disputes involving general contract and tort matters
- North Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Julia Bright Hartley & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Litigation, Employment, Business, Privacy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Julia Bright Hartley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Julia Bright Hartley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Julia Bright Hartley lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Brandon J. Broderick
Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Swartz Law, LLC
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC