Julia Broggi has both trial-level and appellate litigation experience in a wide range of civil matters before state and federal courts. She practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, oil and gas law, employment law, and personal injury defense. She has successfully obtained dismissal of cases on dispositive motion and appealed matters to the New Mexico Court of Appeals.
Julia maintains an active pro bono practice and is a member of the Federal Court Pro Bono Panel She also serves on the Board of Directors for Court Appointed Special Advocates, First Judicial (CASA).
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Georgetown University, B.S., 2003
Bar Admissions : New Mexico
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Court Pro Bono Panel
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, First Judicial, Board Member
Rate : $$$