Julia Seider Browne focuses her practice on representing private equity funds and public and private companies in connection with M&A and other complex business transactions.
She also advises portfolio companies of private equity funds on corporate governance, contract negotiation, and other transactional matters. Julia has represented clients from a range of sectors, including aerospace, healthcare, telecommunications, disposables distribution, energy services, ground transportation, and retail.
Julia previously served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Charles Wilson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Tampa, Florida.
Notable Work :
- Billion Dollar Merger: Represented clients in the combination of an Audax Group portfolio company with Dade Paper & Bag, to form one of the largest independent distributors of food service and janitorial supplies in the country, with combined sales of over $1 billion.
- Aerospace and Energy Sectors Transaction: Represented KLX (NASDAQ: KLXI), the world’s leading distributor and value added service provider of aerospace fasteners and consumables, and a provider of services and products for the oil and gas industry, in its acquisition of Herndon Aerospace & Defense for $210 million.
- Private Equity Fund Disposition: Represented Comvest Investment Partners in connection with the disposition of a software and logistic portfolio company.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2011, Journal of Law and Public Policy, Senior Editor
- B.S., University of Florida, Finance, 2008
Bar Admissions : Florida
Rate : $$$