Julia Burwinkel Palermo concentrates her practice primarily in general litigation. She advises clients on a wide range of legal issues, including:
- real estate litigation
- commercial and corporate litigation
- toxic tort litigation
- business startups, including tax-exempt organizations
Julie is experienced in all phases of trial work, specifically in complex and electronic discovery.
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Julie was the executive director of The Justice Institute for the Legal Profession, a 501(c)(3) corporation whose mission is to provide educational programs based on the humanities for lawyers and judges.
In addition, Julie served in the Clinton Administration, first in the Office of Presidential Personnel at the White House and then at the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- University of Cincinnati, BA
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, JD
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$