Attorney Julia E. Simmons began her legal career in California in 2001 working for one of the most prestigious DUI and DMV defense firms in the state of California. In 2008, Attorney Simmons became a certified law clerk, working on hundreds of DUIs in an attorney capacity.
In 2010, Ms. Simmons began a practice that focused on vehicle related legal issues such as injuries due to car accidents, multiple offense DUI defense, DMV / DOL defense including negligent operator hearings, medical DMV / DOL hearings, lapse of conscious, and fraud.
In 2014, Attorney Simmons was licensed to practice in the State of Washington and has continue to focus on criminal defense, DMV, and personal injury cases due to auto accidents.
Ms. Simmons lives in Kitsap county, is a private pilot and has worked as a high alpine mountain guide and frequently enjoys backpacking in the Olympics.
In the course of her career, she has on over 20,000 DUI cases including serious felony DUIs such as DUI with Great Bodily Injury, DUI Manslaughter, and DUI Murder.
- Advance Trial Advocacy – National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Certified on DUI Field Sobriety Test
- Private Pilot
- National College of DUI Defense
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Trinity Law School, Orange County, California 2009
- California State University Fullerton 2004
Rate : $$$