Julia C. Glasgow is Senior Counsel in the Employment Law and Labor practice groups. She focuses her practice on defending employers in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters. She represents clients in state and federal courts, and in matters filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Ms. Glasgow regularly provides counseling to employers regarding a variety of personnel issues, including hiring, termination, leaves of absence, and overtime compensation. She also counsels clients on avoiding litigation through the creation and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., English, Dartmouth College, 2009
- State of Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Community Involvement : Actor’s Express, Board Member
Rate : $$$$