Julian Jackson-Fannin is an Associate in the firm’s Trial Practice Group. Mr. Jackson-Fannin’s experience includes commercial, construction defect, employment, and intellectual property litigation. Prior to joining Duane Morris, Mr. Jackson-Fannin served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Donald L. Graham of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Jackson-Fannin began his career as an Assistant Public Defender in the 12thJudicial Circuit of Florida, where he tried nineteen cases to verdict and defended clients in numerous violation of probation and evidentiary hearings.
Mr. Jackson-Fannin is a 2011 cum laude graduate of Florida A&M University College of Law, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Florida A&M University Law Review, and a graduate of Emory University.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Class III Fellow, 2015-2016
- Federal Bar Association, 2014-present
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association, 2014-present
- Sarasota County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$