Julian Dayal resolves competition, contract, and compliance-oriented B2B and B2G legal disputes through litigation, arbitration, and negotiation. A focus of his practice is the strategic defense of class actions.
Julian works with clients to develop defenses tailored to the distinct issues raised by class action litigation and, where needed, partnering with other professionals with complementary expertise.
In addition to dispute resolution, Julian advises clients on managing legal risk and leveraging legal rights and claims. The goal is to apply the discipline and best practices of portfolio management to reduce risk and support opportunities.
With a strong commitment to pro bono representation, Julian represents individuals, small businesses, and communities with legal counsel on operations and disputes.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2008
- B.A., Boston University, Business Management and Finance, 2004, summa cum laude; National Collegiate Scholar
Bar Admission : Illinois; New York; District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$$