Juliane M. Dziobak represents lenders, sponsors and borrowers in the areas of commercial lending and commercial real estate. Julie’s practice has a particular emphasis on media transactions, including transactions involving radio stations, cable television companies, and movie theaters. Julie also has experience advising financial institutions regarding statutory and regulatory obligations.
Representative Experience :
- Represents private equity sponsor and national cable television provider in connection with an $800 million senior secured syndicated credit facility.
- Represents administrative agent/arranger in a $265 million senior secured credit facility to a mining company.
- Represented administrative agent/arranger in a $49 million senior secured credit facility to a provider of learning community management systems.
- Represents administrative agent/arranger in several syndicated bridge loan financings for non-traded REITS for multi-family, retail and industrial properties.
- Represents several national and international lenders and local counsel in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2001
- B.S., cum laude, University of Notre Dame, 1998
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Rhode Island, 2001
Rate : $$$