Julianna Thomas McCabe is a class action litigator and appellate lawyer with national experience representing clients in the financial services industry. She has defended complex cases in high stakes litigation including punitive damage and bad faith lawsuits in Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia, California and other venues. Julianna has prepared briefs filed in the United States Supreme Court, several U.S. courts of appeals, and in various state supreme courts and intermediate appellate courts.
Julianna has represented clients at arbitration, and has litigated the enforceability of contractual arbitration clauses under the Federal Arbitration Act. She has also mediated and settled numerous complex cases on behalf of the firm’s financial services clients.
Julianna is licensed to practice in all Florida state and federal courts and in the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Eleventh Circuits. Julianna is the national class actions practice group leader.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2000)
- University of Connecticut (M.A., 1995)
- University of Akron (B.A., magna cum laude, 1993)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Section of Litigation and Tort, Trial, & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
- Trial Techniques Committee
- Litigation Section
- Appellate Advocacy Committee
- Vice Chair, TIPS Section
Rate : $$$$