Julie Boyd has been a paralegal for 25 years. She worked for Braun Kendrick in Saginaw Michigan for 20 years, with an emphasis on corporate law, estate planning, healthcare law, and labor law. Julie has been with Dickinson Wright in the Phoenix office for 5 years working in corporate law, preparing audit letters, and coordinating judgment renewals.
Dickinson Wright first opened its Phoenix office in 2009 and then recently expanded through a combination in 2013. Since then, Dickinson Wright has been a mainstay in the communities of Phoenix and its surrounding counties.
Our office is home to over 55 attorneys who practice in a range of legal areas including behavioral healthcare, commercial & business litigation, construction, family law, municipal law & finance, real estate, and more.
As client demands, technology, and economic conditions change, Dickinson Wright has adapted with its clients to offer an ever-expanding range of services. Rest assured, one thing remains the same – Dickinson Wright’s dedication to providing our clients with excellent customer service and in-depth knowledge of business law combined with our deep understanding of the community, spirit and people of Phoenix.
- Delta College, Associates Degree-Legal Assistant Certificate
- Saginaw Valley State University, B.A., Applied Studies/Criminal Justice
- Member of the National Association of Legal Assistants
- Member of Arizona Paralegal Association
- Former Member of State of Michigan Bar Association – Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section
- Former Member of Legal Assistant Association of Michigan
Rate : $$$