Julie is a Partner with Nelson Mullins practicing in the areas of electronic discovery and litigation readiness, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, product liability, and business litigation.
A member of the Nelson Mullins Encompass Leadership Team, Julie brings to Encompass over ten years of experience in handling all aspects of case assessment and development in complex product liability and business litigation matters and inquiries from government regulators, with a substantive knowledge of issues related to electronic discovery as well as document collection, review, and production.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, cum laude (2003)
- Furman University, BA, History, magna cum laude (1999)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Routinely develops and coordinates discovery strategy and operations in complex matters, including large-scale, cost-effective document reviews in multi-million dollar litigation, internal and government investigations, and regulatory matters, including inquiries from U.S. and other government regulators, FCPA matters, SEC and FTC subpoena responses, and state AG investigations
- Has handled complex litigation, including removal, fact and expert discovery, electronic discovery, motions practice, and trial preparation
- Experience with class action and multi-district litigation, as well as commercial litigation and business disputes involving claims of breach of contract and business torts
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production, Sedona Conference
Rate : $$$