Julie R. Baldridge is a member of the Intellectual Property Group and concentrates her practice in patent and intellectual property law. A registered patent attorney, Ms. Baldridge routinely handles patent prosecution, with a specialty in chemical and biological products. She also has extensive experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications that are mechanical and electromechanical.
Ms. Baldridge’s intellectual property practice encompasses trademark and copyright prosecution. She represents clients on a regular basis before the United States Patent and Trademark Office as well as the United States Copyright Office, and she works with clients seeking FDA approval for medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs.
Ms. Baldridge assists a wide variety of clients, including publicly-traded companies as well as small businesses, start-ups and individuals, in obtaining and maintaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace through intellectual property procurement.
She counsels clients on how to avoid infringement of the intellectual property rights of others and has drafted and negotiated numerous license agreements for patents and trademarks.
Ms. Baldridge also works with franchise clients, including drafting Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars for franchisors, registering and maintaining the circulars with individual states, and advising franchisors and franchisees of their rights extending from these documents.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude
- New York University School of Law
- University of Memphis, B.S. Chemistry, 2000, magna cum laude
- Tennessee, 2003
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2004
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Memphis, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
- Member – Association of Women Attorneys
- Member – American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member – American Chemical Society
Rate : $$$$