Julie Franki is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Franki’s practice focuses on the defense of management clients in employment-related litigation before federal and state courts and state agencies across the country.
She works on a broad range of cases, including claims of discrimination based on factors protected by law such as age, disability, sex, race, religion, and veteran status; retaliation; and violations of the FMLA and FLSA.
In addition to her employment and labor litigation responsibilities, Ms. Franki has drafted Title II Firearm Trusts.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2012
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$