Julie E. Krosnicki is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she counsels:
- fintech companies on complying with federal securities laws and related financial services laws and regulations relating to investment companies, registered investment advisers, exempt reporting advisers, broker-dealers, funding portals, exchanges, alternative trading systems, and money services businesses;
- early-stage companies on structuring blockchain-based protocols, systems, applications, and other products and on fundraising through presales and sales of tokens (e.g., ERC20-tokens) or deferred delivery agreements for tokens (e.g., SAFTs); and
- fund managers and investment advisers on forming and running venture capital, crypto, and other private funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Julie was an associate in the financial institutions and finance and restructuring groups of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP in New York, where she primarily advised systemically important financial institutions on compliance with the Volcker Rule and the “Living Will” provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- LL.M., National University of Singapore Faculty of Law
- J.D., Boston University School of Law
- B.S., Business, Babson College
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- New York State Bar
Rate : $$$