Julie Capell is a dedicated and devoted advocate who advises companies on a broad range of employment matters, with an emphasis on the strategic development of policies and procedures that help clients minimize litigation risks.
Julie is also a tenacious litigator and trial attorney, and has defended employers in all facets of employment litigation, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour class actions.
- Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP, Los Angeles, 2013-2016
- Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright US, LLP, Los Angeles, 2008-2013
- Associate/Assistant Managing Attorney, Klinedinst, PC, Los Angeles, 2003-2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- Executive Board, Disability Rights Legal Center
- Co-troop leader, Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles
- Editorial Advisory Board, The Lexis Practice Advisor Journal
- Member, Women’s Empowerment & Growth Organization
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2003, with great distinction
- Chief Symposium Editor, McGeorge Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- B.A., History, Communications, University of California, Los Angeles, 1998, cum laude
Rate : $$$