Julie M. Plyler is a member of the firm’s corporate practice group and focuses on capital markets and securities transactions in the life sciences industry. She also represents companies in connection with financing transactions.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Florida, M.P.H., 2012
- Duke University, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented the underwriters in a $144 million global offering of ordinary shares and ADSs of ERYTECH Pharma S.A., a France-based company developing therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases using a novel technology to encapsulate therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells.
- Represented the underwriters in the $80 million initial public offering and $83 million follow-on offering of American Depositary Shares of Nightstar Therapeutics plc, a clinical-stage gene therapy company developing treatments for rare inherited retinal diseases.
- Represented the underwriters in the $67 million initial public offering and $69 million follow-on offering of ordinary shares of UroGen Pharma Ltd., an Israeli biopharmaceutical company focused on non-surgical uro-oncology treatments.
Pro Bono :
- Provides legal services and advice to the Jackie Robinson Foundation, a national, not-for-profit organization committed to perpetuating the memory of Jackie Robinson by promoting civic engagement and humanitarian ideals as well as addressing the achievement gap in higher education, in connection with the development of the Jackie Robinson Museum.
- Provides ongoing legal services and advice to Village Health Works, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization focused on providing quality health care in rural Burundi.
Rate : $$$