Julie A.K. Reynolds is a member of the Mass Tort Group, which represents individuals and families who have been injured by defective medical device products and pharmaceuticals. Her experience in the field includes work on critical tasks related to fact development and discovery.
Julie has actively participated in In Re: Benicar a popular blood pressure medication alleged to cause intestinal problems—and In Re: Abilify, a drug alleged to cause impulse-control behaviors, including compulsive gambling.
- William Mitchell Law School, J.D. (2011)
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.S. (2000)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
Rate : $$$