Julie Chauvin is a business lawyer focusing on commercial finance, secured transactions, mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate and general business planning and governance matters. Her clients also call on her for estate planning needs, including preparing wills and handling successions.
Here’s a closer look at several of Julie’s representative engagements:
- Represented secured party in foreclosing on stock and acquiring ownership of company and subsequently forming a plan to transfer the company to certain of its employees.
- Represented sellers in $22 million sale of assets of 11 affiliated companies to a publicly-traded company.
- Represents physicians, dentists, veterinarians and pharmacists in the acquisition of practices and commercial real estate.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2007;
- Loyola University New Orleans, M.B.A., summa cum laude, 2007
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, B.S. in Business Administration, summa cum laude, 2002
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, 2008
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Vice Chairman, Corporate and Business Law Section of Louisiana State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Downtown Lafayette Unlimited
- Board of Directors, One Acadiana
- Board of Directors, Women’s Energy Network, South Louisiana Chapter
Rate : $$$