Julie A. Schoepf’s practice primarily focuses on the representation of national lending institutions in all aspects of commercial lending, workouts and restructurings. She has extensive, national experience in handling multi-state commercial loans, construction loans, low income housing loans and asset based loans.
Julie also has a traditional corporate practice involving the representation of clients in connection stock/asset purchases of operating entities, general corporate governance and contract negotiations.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Northern Kentucky University (B.S., 1995)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, fellow
- Chase College of Law, Board of Visitors
- Chase College of Law Alumni Association, Board of Governors past president
Rate : $$$$