Focused on simplifying matters for her clients, June K. Allison is the rare attorney at the firm who is active on both the Commercial and Litigation teams. Representing creditor clients in all three North Carolina Federal Court Districts, she has been entrusted to handle a broad range of complex disputes, including contract disputes and shareholder disputes.
June has also handled numerous appellate matters, successfully arguing cases in the North Carolina Court of Appeals, North Carolina Supreme Court, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
As a result of her extensive litigation experience, June has a passion for assisting business clients to avoid the cost and stress of the process whenever possible, by drafting agreements that are clear and comprehensive, and by assisting clients in cost/benefit analyses to come to reasonable, cost effective solutions whenever possible.
June is a voracious reader and is married to a native Charlottean. They have one incredible son, the world’s friendliest dog, and a very independent cat. Additionally, she is extensively involved in the Burlington’s, North Carolina community, serving on various boards.
- J.D., Order of the Coif, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1981
- M.B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1981
- B.A., University of North Carolina, 1976
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Alamance County Bar Association, Grievance Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association, Appellate Rules and Communications Committees; Bankruptcy and Business Law Sections
- Dore Academy (John Crosland School), Board of Directors
- Family Abuse Services, Board of Directors and President
- Meals on Wheels, Child Resource and Referral, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$