Justin S. Anslow is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Anslow’s practice focuses on advising public and private companies in securities offerings, corporate governance and SEC reporting.
Mr. Anslow’s experience includes representation of issuers as well as investors, underwriters and placement agents in connection with both public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. Mr. Anslow also assists clients with business entity formation matters and general corporate law matters.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2014
- B.B.A., University of Wisconsin, 2011, with distinction
Admissions : New York
- Represented LunaPBC, Inc., the founder and manager of the first community-owned health and DNA research platform, in a first-of-its-kind Tier 2 Regulation A offering
- Represented LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ) and its subsidiary, LKQ European Holdings B.V., in a private offering of €1 billion of senior notes
- Represented LendingTree, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) in its private offering of $300 million of convertible senior notes
- Represented Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ: DSKE) in its $200 million initial public offering
- Represented BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BTAI) in its $60 million initial public offering
- Represented Synergy Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SGYP) in its $56 million public offering of common stock and warrants
- Represented Global Partner Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: GPAC) in its $155 million initial public offering
- Represented placement agent in $37.5 million (Series A) private placement financing for X4 Pharmaceuticals
Rate : $$$