A member of the Litigation and Real Estate Litigation practice groups, Justin L. Brossier represents clients in matters including contract disputes, eminent domain, real estate disputes, construction defect and product liability.
Justin received his B.A. in history from the University of California, Los Angeles, and graduated cum laude from Southwestern Law School. Additionally, while in law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Dean D. Pregerson, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Confirmed an arbitration award while also defending CEEG (Shanghai) Solar Science & Technology Co. and enforcing its rights to compel the parties to further arbitration before the Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission.
- Assisted in obtaining a favorable judgment in a claim under eminent domain and condemned land necessary for a transportation construction project for Union Pacific Railroad.
- Assisted in representing Union Pacific Railroad on appeal to determine the value of a lease for a pipeline easement.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, 2012
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$