Justin E. Brown focuses his practice on business litigation. Before joining Shook, Justin was an associate at an AmLaw 100 firm in New York City. While there, Justin gained valuable experience in the representation of clients in high-stakes commercial litigation.
Justin earned his law degree from Vanderbilt University in 2016. At Vanderbilt, he was the recipient of a Scholastic Excellence Award for achieving the highest grade in a course on Foreign Affairs and was on the Dean’s List. Justin also was an intern at the Kansas Court of Appeals for the Honorable Steve Leben.
- J.D., Vanderbilt Law School, 2016
- Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Award
- Dean’s List (Fall 2015)
- Internship with The Hon. Steve Leben, Kansas Court of Appeals (Summer 2014)
- M.A., University of Kansas, 2013 (Mathematics)
- B.A., University of Kansas, 2007 (Economics, with distinction); 2011 (Mathematics and Philosophy, with distinction)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University Scholars Program
- New York
Rate : $$$