Justin A. Cohen is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. He is a member of the firm’s antitrust team, and his work encompasses all aspects of the practice, including litigation, counseling, and mergers and acquisitions.
He has extensive experience in civil antitrust litigation, having represented plaintiffs and defendants in all phases of the litigation process, from pre-complaint investigations and negotiations through trial and appeal, including before the U.S. Supreme Court.
He has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including electronics and computer hardware, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutrients, security devices, social networking, and technology and software.
Additionally, Justin regularly provides pro bono counsel on various matters, including immigration, domestic abuse, divorce, child custody, and voting rights.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., History, New York University, 2009
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
Rate : $$$