Justin Cronin is a partner with the firm and works out of its Los Angeles office. Mr. Cronin’s practice focuses on all facets of complex civil litigation matters involving premises, products and chemicals, catastrophic injuries, and business disputes.
Mr. Cronin also handles matters in the firm’s family law, employment law, and estate planning capacities. He brings with him extensive experience representing individuals and businesses of all sizes in a consultation capacity and in high stakes and high impact litigation.
Mr. Cronin is a seasoned litigator with who has achieved consistent favorable results for his clients at all phases of cases, including trial and the appellate levels.
Mr. Cronin has successfully represented consumers and homeowners, non-profit corporations, product manufacturers and distributors, food processors and distributors, premises owners and operators, real estate developers, construction contractors, companies and producers in the film and television industry, financial institutions, employee benefit plan providers, and professionals.
He welcomes novel matters and his breadth of varied experience serves as a benefit identifying and obtaining the best outcome for his clients.
- University of San Francisco, B.A., 2003
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2008
- Admitted to California State Bar, 2008
- District Court, Northern District of California
- District Court, Central District of California
- District Court, Southern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$